Moving people from apathy to empathy and from empathy to action is at the heart of what I do. In facilitating discussions, sharing on panels, leading workshops and presentations, I motivate people to take next-steps in making our world a better place. The following is a listing of my speaking events and travel schedule for 2017. If you’re interested in having me be part of your event, please use the contact form to get in touch!
- Sundays at 10am, Chicago, IL – Urban Village Church, South Loop. Worship Leader
- January 5-8, Pittsburgh, PA – The Gay Christian Network Conference, Worship Leader & Workshop Presenter
- January 31- February 3, Washington D.C. / Baltimore, MD
- February 8-10, Nashville, TN – The Convergence Music Conference, Vocalist with The Many & Workshop Presenter
- March 3-4, Cincinnati, OH – Racial Justice journey to the Underground Railroad Museum with The Inclusive Collective at UIC, Experience Designer & Speaker
- March 7-8, Grand Rapids, MI – Sexuality Series: Sexual Orientation, Change, and Healing and an Intersectionality Discussion at Calvin College. Panelist & Presenter (Watch Livestream)
- June 10-11, Green Lake, WI – Performance with The Many
- July 13-16, Hot Springs, NC – The Wild Goose Festival Performance with The Many and Workshop Presenter
- October 19-21, Chicago, IL, The Reformation Project‘s National Conference.