How can we come together to defy the status quo and stop bowing down to the gods of violence, division, exclusion and scarcity that surround us?
For me, one of the answers is: worship. Especially if it’s worship created to help us remember a God who loves us all, follow a Christ who showed us a different way, and be a part of a community that is finding the courage to seek justice, love mercy and walk humbly on this earth.
That’s the kind of worship I get to be a part of leading every week at Urban Village Church in Chicago, as well as in churches, conferences and festivals across the country (often with my band, The Many) for groups like The Reformation Project, Wild Goose Festival, the Sojourners Summit, the Progressive Youth Ministry Conference, the UCC of Wisconsin, and many others.
I’d love to work with you. And I can both help you plan and lead worship, either by myself or with The Many, or others. Get in touch and let’s talk.
- Willow Chicago, the Downtown Campus of Willow Creek Community Church
- Corey Camphor & The Voices of C.O.G.
- The AFC Praise Ensemble
- Ambassadors For Christ Church, Elkhart, Indiana; Praise Team
- The AFC Upper Room Gospel Choir at Saint Xavier University
- The St. Francis de Sales High School Choir
- The St. Felicitas Parish Youth & Gospel Choirs