For the first time, I’m having a public conversation about my experience as a volunteer worship leader at Willow Creek Community Church in Downtown Chicago. I talk about about how church policy impacts the experiences of people like me – a faithful LGBTQ person who was part of a non-affirming church community.
- My Video Testimonial: Darren Calhoun on #BornPerfect
- Getting back to wholeness: Darren Calhoun’s Podcast interview with Mockingbirds and Mariners
- These Bodies: Lenora Rand and Darren Calhoun on the Profane Faith Podcast
- Tear Down The Walls – New Music from The Many
- “How I Survived Ex-Gay Conversion Therapy” | Colorlines Editorial