I can’t believe I’m doing another FB Fad!
Ok, so how you play the game is you go to http://Google.com and type in your name and the word “needs” after it. I.E. “Kristina needs”. Type in your note the first 10 searches that come up.
1. Darren needs all the extrastrength, determination and luck that he can muster to survive trials which slice, burn and almost drown him …
(ya got that right!)
2. Darren needs myspace!
(that is pure blasphemy!)
3. Darren Needs (Bristol) is on Facebook.
(hi Mr. Needs! you have a nice name)
4. JOIN THE DARREN NEEDS A HAIRCUT CLUB?
(this is NOT LIKE GOD)
5. Darren Y. needs cheering up!
(Darren Y… need a hug? Darren C. specializes in them!)
6. Anyone know if Darren needs team leaders for UK Repo tour?
(I don’t know… but I need to visit the UK!)
7. Darren NEEDS applesauce
(yumm… on toast!)
8. ‘Soft’ Darren needs SAS training, says Vanstiphout
(no comment but Vanstiphout we’re gonna have to have a chat about that!)
9. Twitter / Darren: Needs to forward texts on …
10. Darren needs time to mourn
(yeah… laying some things down in 2009! GOTTA LET GO AND LET GOD!)
That was an interesting exercise in Internet Foolishness!