Smoke, nothing but smoke. [That’s what the Quester says.]
There’s nothing to anything–it’s all smoke.
What’s there to show for a lifetime of work,
a lifetime of working your fingers to the bone?
One generation goes its way, the next one arrives,
but nothing changes–it’s business as usual for old
–Ecclesiastes 1:2-4 (The Message)
I’m not hopeless, but there some pretty despairing times that I face. The main thing is that I’m realizing that there is alot in my life that I must face and that the change in my situations begin in me. I’m still trusting God to redeem me and my life… I’ll write more soon, but know that I’m ok… I’m in God’s hands… and we’re gonna make it throug this too!
Sunday May 7, 2006 – 02:22pm (CDT)
- My Video Testimonial: Darren Calhoun on #BornPerfect
- Getting back to wholeness: Darren Calhoun’s Podcast interview with Mockingbirds and Mariners
- These Bodies: Lenora Rand and Darren Calhoun on the Profane Faith Podcast
- Tear Down The Walls – New Music from The Many
- “How I Survived Ex-Gay Conversion Therapy” | Colorlines Editorial