Hey all! Just wanted to share a few Christian One-Liners that were forwarded to me recently. Thanks Jon!
* Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
* Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pews.
* Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
* It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
* The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
* When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
* People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church.
*Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.
* Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong.
* If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has.
* God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you
* Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
* Peace starts with a smile.
* A some church folks who are singing “Standing on the Promises” are just sitting on the premises
* We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges
* Be ye fishers of men. You catch them – He’ll clean them.
* Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
* Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
* Don’t wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
* Forbidden fruits create many jams
* God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called
* God grades on the cross, not the curve
* God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruits of the spirit” over “religious nuts!
* God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
* He who angers you, controls you
* If God is your Co-pilot – swap seats!
* The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
* Prayer: Don’t give God instructions — just report for duty!
* The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
* We don’t change the message, the Message changes us
* You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to …discourage him
* The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given
May God and His Son bless you from today on out! Don’t FORGET pass this along, I bet someone will LOVE it just as much as you did.